A blog about the animals I live with and care for and wonderfully cute animal pics, stories & videos for your enjoyment.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recommended dog toys

The best dog toys I've ever found are "treat dispensers," a cube that has treat compartments inside. You can adjust the difficulty and they come in varying sizes.  I can't recommend any toy more highly than this one!
The dog soon learns to push the cube around with his nose (works best on carpet) and treats will fall out! Small, hard treats are the best to use with this cube.  My collie, Isis, played with one of these cubes her entire life and loved it! 

Speaking of treats, the longest-lasting chewy bones I've ever found are Purina Busy Bones. They will keep your dog busy longer than any other chewy, I promise! 


Another toy I've discovered that a lot of dogs like are called "Invincibles." They're filled with a plastic that crackles and squeaks, even if punctured.  They do seem quite invincible and dogs seem to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment